COURT REPORTERSIn one step, upload files to your online repository, automatically create mobile-optimized transcript files, and deliver a bundle of transcripts and exhibits of any size to your clients with one secure download link.
LAWYERS24/7 online access to your deposition transcripts and exhibits uploaded by your reporter and even upload additional case documents yourself. Create transcript summaries in seconds from your iPhone™ or iPad™.
SECURITYAll files are transferred with a 128-bit SSL encryption process. Our data centers are under constant monitoring and surveillance, and our servers are located in limited-access, controlled environments.
Court Reporter Features
- Create dynamic Mobile Transcript files optimized for your clients' iPhones and iPads
- Create online repository accounts and upload files for each of your clients
- Archive files to your agency's own online repository account
- Send transcript bundles to your client with one secure download link
- Allow your clients to log into their online repository at your website
- Free Lawyer Account comes with 2GB of repository space
- Access transcripts, exhibits and other case files both online and with our free iPhone and iPad app
- Instant email notification every time new files are uploaded to your online repository account
- Create automated deposition summaries quickly and easily with our app
- Automatically log your billable time while reviewing transcripts
- File transfers are protected with our certified 128-bit encryption process
- Our dedicated servers employ bank-level SSL security protection
- Accessing your files online and with the app require username and password login
- Reset your password at any time using the app or at our website
- Our fully managed and monitored firewalls protect your confidential files
“Bollinger Connolly Krause, LLC, is a young, progressive Chicago law firm. We utilize technology in everything we do, including trial. Mobile Transcript is an up and coming aid and resource to us.
Michael D. Krause, Bollinger Connolly Krause, LLC, Chicago, IL
“Our firm has been very blessed with success. In 2010, my Partner, Robert Eglet, and I received the largest verdict in the US for a single person (not a company). The verdict was $505 million. One of the things that sets our law firm apart from so many of our opponents is that we implement the latest technology in our office and most importantly, in the Courtroom. At our firm EVERY Attorney has an iPad, and one of the reasons for that is Mobile Transcripts. The Court Reporters at Litigation Services here in Las Vegas do a terrific job in uploading the transcripts immediately for us. Your app has certainly boosted their business with our firm. Since downloaded and implementing your app, our firm has (pretty much) exclusively hired Litigation Services to record and transcribe our depositions.”
Robert M. Adams, Eglet Wall, Las Vegas, NV
“I am a commercial litigator that practices in the areas of property damage and securities law on behalf of the Plaintiff. I have been using Mobile Transcript on my iPad for my law practice since the early part of 2012. Mobile Transcript is an outstanding app that makes my job much easier. When I go to a hearing or a deposition, I have all of the depositions taken in the case right at my fingertips. The app is intuitive, well laid-out and easy to use. In addition to that, the customer service is outstanding. I could not be happier.”
Frank T. Aiello, Shea, Aiello, Doxsie & Petz, PLLC